Kwork’s Service Platform is a case management system that will make it easier for citizens to get help from administration by providing a streamlined workflow for different types of cases: contact request, applications, service voucher or something else.
Service Platform makes it easier for citizens to get help from administration by providing a streamlined workflow for different types of cases: contact request, applications, service voucher or something else. It’s a case management system with customizable workflows.
Make it easier
to work with administration
Receive and process applications and other cases which follow a pre-determined process.
Provide grants and service vouchers
Processing of specific types of applications according to preset rules.
Some of our features
- Public website for showcasing options and marketing
- Processing and approval of applications
- Email messages / feedback surveys to applicants possible
- Analytics (+ alerts)
- User management
- Rapid set-up
- Views for officers, citizens, controllers
- Optional views for service providers to report on progress, see their clients, suggest updates to public marketing data
- Streamlined application processes
- Management of different customer groups
- Management of deadlines
- Reporting and statistics
- Creating, sending and analyzing feedback surveys
- User management and multiple roles
- Payment reports for grants
- Bank and 3rd party authentication, such as Suomi.fi
- Data protection (GDPR)
Case: Covid-19 grants
As the novel coronavirus rapidly stormed through the world Finland reacted by a new grants program for small business owners. Municipalities were tasked with this new grant, and a new processing system had to be setup rapidly. Kwork’s Service platform was selected by 25 municipalities as the processing platform for small business grants. The platform was customized over 1-2 weeks from the date the new law was proposed. Over 15 000 applications were processed during the next few weeks. Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment wanted to understand better what kind of grants were provided. Kwork was the second partner to provider analytics and data to analyze the situation and needs of small businesses in Finland.