Kwork’s Service Platform is a case management system that will make it easier for citizens to get help from administration by providing a streamlined workflow for different types of cases: contact request, applications, service voucher or something else.
Service Platform makes it easier for citizens to get help from administration by providing a streamlined workflow for different types of cases: contact request, applications, service voucher or something else. It’s a case management system with customizable workflows.
Make it easier
to work with administration
Receive and process applications and other cases which follow a pre-determined process.
Provide grants and service vouchers
Processing of specific types of applications according to preset rules.
Some of our features
- Public website for showcasing options and marketing
- Processing and approval of applications
- Email messages / feedback surveys to applicants possible
- Analytics (+ alerts)
- User management
- Rapid set-up
- Views for officers, citizens, controllers
- Optional views for service providers to report on progress, see their clients, suggest updates to public marketing data
- Streamlined application processes
- Management of different customer groups
- Management of deadlines
- Reporting and statistics
- Creating, sending and analyzing feedback surveys
- User management and multiple roles
- Payment reports for grants
- Bank and 3rd party authentication, such as Suomi.fi
- Data protection (GDPR)